Our satisfaction is when our users are in position to get in contact with the information resources that they need.
Whether print or electronic, our library staff are always there to help you get the information resources that support your research, Class assignments and personal study.
Reference service involves helping library users to identify sources of information in response to a particular query, problem or assignment to be done.
Our reference services include but not limited to:
- Answering user queries;
- Instructing users in the selection and use of appropriate tools and techniques for finding information;
- Conducting searches on behalf of the patron;
- Directing users to the location of library resources,
- Assisting in the evaluation of information resources,
- Referring patrons to resources outside the library when appropriate
You can have your reference queries attended to in person by visiting the library or virtually by contacting us virtually.Our virtual reference service platforms include:
Main Library: 0471660489
Medical Library: 0394010377
We get satisfaction when our books are put to use by our users. Our borrowing and
lending services provide avenues that enable our user to borrow